Sunday, June 7, 2009

Food Torture

Omg hungry hungry! I was suppose to head out for dinner but end up asking my housemate to da bao 4 me. XD Thanks ah Keat!

Ok so I was doing maths, then suddenly decided to read blogs haha. 1st read Jeshua's blog, then Jun's Blog then switch to Yuin's Blog.....

OMG I'm already damn hungry then saw her blog......
Take a lok at her latest post:



.... damn

Then after that, went to living room to wait for the arrival of my dinner haha.
.
.
.
 still  not here yet so, turn on Tv.
... OMG! First channel, Hong Kong Food travel...... Ah...
The hong kong food is damn nice wei! dunno the names sorry (they speak mandrin ma lol)
Argh damn starving! Haiz...

Finally,my food came (fried rice)....it was not bad but suddenly... 

I MISS PENANG FOOD!!! 

What a torture haha.
Nvm nvm, 3 more weeks , tahan tahan....haha

Ok that's all, going to study now. 
 
Boon

(p.s. Yuin, i stole ur pictures haha)




2 comments:

Ellen Ween said...

haha.. fried rice.. kolien..

savemeadance said...

lolx! how dare u boon, steal my yummy yummy food pic. hahahaha!
need pay de know. money money come~ =P
btw, is Yun yo. always spell wrongly de wor. Angel also type "angle" haha.