Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Return of Alb


5
4
3
2
1
.
.
.
Presenting your one and only...Ah Boon the entau one....XD

Hi all, I'm back to blogging.

Sorry for making you guys miss reading my life haha...

Anyway, here's some updates on about my self:

1. I'm sure you guys were wondering how did i do in my previous semester, so here's my result;

Eng Maths 120: 96 (High Distinction)
Eng Material 100: 83 (High Distinction)
Eng Fundation, P & C 100: 81 (High Distinction)
Eng Mechanic 100: 75 (Distinction)


Aiseh not bad right? wakakaka
But then hor, I LOST! ....I LOST I LOST I LOST.......I LOST to Jia Jun for Dean's List by 2MARKS for Maths.....2MARKS ....can you believe it.....ARGHHH.... lol haha

2. Semester 2 started...everyone's the same except baba being promoted to other group. Besides that, our family has also gotten bigger haha.

3. Participated in
cutin race (something like amazing race) with 3 of my good friends(Sze Zhong, Lik and Elaine)and guess what? We reach the finish line first! Aiseh wakakaka... Here's also another GREAT MEMORY for me and Sze Zhong, while we were on our way from city fan to the library, a group of malay primary school kids cheer for us (*proud*) and they also say us HANDSOME!(aiseh aiseh *proud*) wakakkakaka....Although we reached the finishing line first, we did not win the competition. This is because the final was judge based on marks obtained throughout the race and our marks wasnt so high, so.... haiz....but still we got finish first people... haha...

4. Tuition free week is here...2 more days to go wheeeeee.... haha...so this is how i spend my week;

25-26/8/09: Bintulu (Curtin Engineering Club)
28-30/8/09: Kuching (Rotaract Distric Assembly)
31/8/09: Celebrate Merdeka Wakaka

Well that's all from me. Make sure to visit my blog more often ya waakaka...

Boon
XD

No comments: