Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November!

November November November!
The best month of the year, November.
Its the month where everything slows down so that the hard working students like myself can relax and appreciate my life.
*And also the month of my bday lol ...

By the way I just finished my finals, meaning I'm Free and available for all the ladies out there.
I will be in Miri till 20th November and will be chilling at Penang for 3 months. So ladies hurry up and grab me! hehe.

Wow, I can believe that I spent 1 whole year in Miri lol... This also means SAM is over for a year. So who's up for a SAM reunion? anyone? lol...(I'm sure Madeline's the first to say yes haha).

Will, update more later. Going to ENJOY Myself in miri!...

Boon.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Geeze face gettting thicker! lol Buzz me when your back alright ;)