Friday, October 17, 2008

Capricorn Out

Finally, the day that i've been waiting for is finally here... was excited at first but in somehow its not as satisfying as i thought it would be... well i liked the rubik's and its the only thing i liked i guess... As for the poster, i would prefer his joker costume than now 1... I mean now 1 not bad la but... dunno la...Oh ya, I was also expecting to get his Joker Card but its not there...
Haiz anyway its not like I always support Original, but once in a while its fun =) haha...

As for Jua, ok la since we're friends, monday i bring 4 u touch touch k? hahaha

5 comments:

Name: Juanita said...

Touch touch only?? =[
Hahahaha... well, what u wana ask me huh? i don get ur point. U are welcome to ask me if u saw me on my msn / skpye k? Explain to me there.. =]
Btw, please get ur cbox thingy ok? =.=

SY said...

jua! i touch already!!! muaahhahaa
well i prefer joker too..

Name: Juanita said...

WHAT!? Who give u touch one? Yerr!!

Alb said...

haha i give 1

Name: Juanita said...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

LYE BOON!!!!

You better bring to coll later! Hmph! >.<