Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scratch scratch

after a week of stomach ache, my dad decided to send me for check-ups....i went to LWE hospital on the 20/10... ok so go there did blood test, ultrasound and take medicines.... then blah blah blah i end up in the hospital bed...swt... since its sooo daaammnnn booooring, i end up.......taking pictures of myself (vaining) hahahahahahahhaha, so enjoy;
Kek hwa som (Crysenthemum tea) haha

Booooring...

Oouch.....

Finally, breakfast.....(sucks)

Then lunch....eyew....
Oh ya i end up @ home on the night (due to me being such a handsome guy, the nurses decided to et me go home=)hehe ).

The next day, I went for a detour.....in my stomach ....haha if u look @ the video, u'll get what i mean =);




Haha well dun ask me how they do i was knocked out (k.o.) lol haha.... well if u notice somewhere at 2.10, there's a blood mark. Yup thats the cause of all these haha lol.....Then i continue my boring life in the bed...Thank god at 1pm my friends came to saved me....pheww....thanks guys. and oh ya thanks for the "world hunger relief week" wrist band
hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i found ur blog!!!!!haha anyway u should take care la don always eat fry foods especially fried chicken skin + egg yolk!!!it's really bad for our health(high cholesterol man!!!)
Xiang YIn