Saturday, November 1, 2008

Water tigeress


31/10

I studyied at my bar till 3.30am in the morn and yeah i do drink some alcohols. That night, i had a dream... somehow its li shan's( michelle)( why li shan??? i prefer dreaming bout other sexy gals haha) bday ( swt thats 8 months ago)... i dunno why but i went to a pet shop to get her a pet (maybe cox she like mor mor (bulu) too much ). Then @ the shop, i saw a tiger (cub) in an aquarium (strange yeah i know) looking at me cute cute like that ( copied from digi) then the shop keeper told me that is a water tigeress (female tiger that lives in water)(very starnge i know). Then i 4got bout li shan's gift and bought the tigeress 4 myself ( i 4got the price lol) then i brought it home and showed it to my parents my m
om hold it and it Shit (SAIX y u appear in my dream) @ my mom's hand ( thank god nt my hand) then we replace it wif our fishes and rear it my house aquirium ....then........................................ I WOKE UP =) hahaha yeah i know weird haha....consequences of studying hard+drinking haha...

Imagine:

*A cute tiger cub
A water tigeress

My pet hahaha






2 comments:

Michelle Teh ♥ said...

OMG YOU OF ALL PEOPLE DREAMING OF ME!!!!!

Alb said...

OMG of all ppl u appeared in my dream haha