Saturday, November 22, 2008

Belated Birthday 22/11



Happy Bday Ryan =). 
Its ur actual bday 2day n i'm celebrating my belated bday=) lol all the best in SPM ya.
My secondary school friends missed my party cox they have SPM so they decided 2 celebrate 4 me today. How nice =). Thanks ya Ken, Mow, Gene, Fei, Bodoh2, Jun Yan and Meow. So i went 2 queens @ 1pm. Since I ate my lunch d so all my bro n I did was eat dessert yup yup its nice wei:

Mud Pie Ice Cream

Banana Bonanza Ice cream

My Friends ordered quarter chicken...looks nice. See the a little reddish gravy on the chicken? haha I added the extra hot and garlic sauce while my friends went to toilet haha....BUT IT WAS NOT HOT AT ALL....=( 
They insist I took out my specs and make a wish with my eyes closed.*something not right*
Then They insist I bite the candle off and so I did. An attempt to push my head was done but I was prepared, SAFE... haha They're not satisfied so they asked me to take that clown wif my mouth but this time 3 against 1 so....tada:


Haiz cake again but this time worst cox my hair also kena and its in Nando's...but the nando's ppl we're nice, they wished me happy bday too but they did not give me any free chicken... haha lol
Then there's another cake....swt so many cake haha lol this time is happy bday boon boon haha.

After that, we left Nando's for a movie but all the show's are so lame so they ended up in my bar haha... Oh ya I got my most late present and probably my last Bday present

Yeeeeeeeeeeees Laconic Necklace!!! I've been Aiming those necklace since June 08...haha just what I expect from them haha THANKS YA . It even has my name on it, ALB haha I LOvE it. I wear d very yeng 1 k, I'll wear them 2 genting haha lol. Yeah another accessory for me to vain with ahahaha. =)

No comments: