Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Memories in Life

I have to admit my best birthday was my 18th birthday thanks to all my friends. Thanks everyone. I certainly do enjoy myself that night and i hope u guys have fun too (do feel free to tell me if ur not happy=) ). Well nearly 30 of u guys came and I'm really sorry to cram all of u in such a tiny bar of mine. Here are some pictures to share

The Early Birds...thanks for coming early =)

I love this pic =)...thanks everyone...

Crampy...opps...

Cake Time =)...I FAILED 2 ESCAPE.....well lets not talk about it haha...


Yeah finally after resize only can upload =)

Entertainment besides the bar (chor tai tee and PS2: Naruto) haha
Oh ya marcus went 4 DOTA =)
Before (look @ michelle )
After .....haha lol
The drunkies haha lol...may left her camera haha if its a pub she's a goner haha say thanks May... haha lol =)
THANKS FOR COMING PPL =)



No comments: