Saturday, November 22, 2008

Presents =)

Presents
Wheeeeee i'm the happiest person ever.... thanks all =)

Here's what the numbering are for haha:

1. A present from MUM =) due to my bday she especially bought me a new shirt to wear =) thanks mum.

2. Dad especially bought me a cool new frame that works on battery =). Anyone interested? Its the lates item @ my dad's shop, cost RM30 per frame...(Tips for discount:be nice 2 me =)).

3. Bro thanks for ur extremely early present of my choice (1st present) haha. Kekkaishi's a really nice anime agree??? haha lol =).

4. YY and Dhurga, thanks for the oniel shirt, i just love it =). This present came @ 12.15 am on my bday, 16/11 just right after everyone left but the 1st present during my day =) thnks ya.

5. Jua,Kwen, Danny, Peng Chooi, May and Eugene, thanks for the wine. Yeah another wine to add to the bar=)... its a good wine ( acc to my dad =)dun ask me i dunno how 2 judge wine).

6. Maddy n CCC. I love the shirt. I MAKE EVERYTHING LOOK EASY i'm  i that kind of person? I hope I am lol haha wore it serveral times already , love it =).

7. Tracy Calvindev and John. U know me welll haha i'm getting bored wif my xtreme bag lol haha thanks. I've been using it everywhere i go haha it kinda like replaced my old bag=) haha thanks ya.

8. Kwen, Peng Chooi, John, Danny and May thanks ABCDEFUCKU haha just love it.Yello'w my fav colour. I've been wearing it a few times already to cover my damaged hair haha lol thanks guys ABCDEFUCKU =) haha.

9. Saix, Ms Liang, Carine, Jeslyn and Li Mei. Hooray a milky bank haha just what i need. I admit i suck @ saving haha till now its still empty hehe but dun worry i'll fill up the robotic milk n belanja u all makan. Haha just hope that the day will come haha.

10. Chang Tai n Chia Ming. My very own deodorant LB ATTRAX. I know its UB but i like to call it LB haha lol. I've use it to spray my ketiak and my ROOM haha i like the smell =). Thanks CHCM hehe.

11. Marcus n Joanne. I LOOOOVE THE Boxes 1st it suits me haha 2nd its so damn comfortable 3rd its extreme's stuff. I just love it haha. I'll wear it to genting ahaha.

12. Siew Hau n Bart Simsons haha. Yeah i love that kinda pen especially when it has my name on it. Its too precious that i dun wanna waste a drop of ink haha. lol i'll only use it for important stuff haha. thanks ya , keep in touch =).

13. Leykkha, Jo-ey, Jenny and Blackie. Just what I need haha u read my mind. Let me guess its Michelle's Idea right? Haha i've been aiming those boxes at watson but did not buy it muahahaha F.Y.I. (for ur info) I already have durex play haha but its ok i can always use another extra hahahaha. Y din buy blue disc 4 me? complete set ma haiz... haha its ok i have backup hahaha. 

14. Nigel, Jeshua, Xiang Yin, Li Wen, Yee Ling and Pei Pei. I LOOOOOOOVE U GUYS MAN... I REAALLY LOVE IT....Thanks nigel for knowing what I 1.=). I've worn it 4 basketball already. I look good in it. Yeng right?? haha lol haha thanks a million..... =). keep in touch ya.

15. My Last present that I opened =). From Siew Hui a.k.a SHe haha. NARUTO... my all time favourite anime. Where did u bought it? I never imagined me having those kind of anime stuff... I must have cost ya lots of trouble...Thanks ya =) ...Guess what I damaged his hair ady haha and i Bullied him by squeezing him everynight haha lol.  Oh ya I tought him ABC, take a look @ this:


Cute right?? haha lol. Dun worry i'll take good care of him. ahaha.

I LOVE ALL MY PRESENT, THANKS ALL

No comments: