Sunday, November 2, 2008

Twins

Another weird dream... during my afternoon nap, i dream of tsu yin's facebook pic which Chia Ming editted... as usual laughing at tsu yin's *banana* haha just joking...then suddenly tsu yin mentioned something bout her twins and i was looking so confused...then then then i never aspect chia ming to tell me this...."She's my twin...." OMG OMG OMG chia ming and tsu yin are twins (wtf they dun even looked a like... swt) ok then i found out from chia ming that they have 6 siblings and they( TY and CM) are the 4th....(I was like swt i never had friends with 6 sibling before....) then somehow my aunt knew chia ming's mom so i started to link their family wif my aunt ...linking here linking there i finally ... WOKE UP...

SWT SWT SWT why i kept on dreaming wierd wierd dreams of my friends 1....and of all my friends why LI SHAN, TSU YIN & CHIA MING??? haha lol

No comments: